Eryani's Drawings

Re: Eryani's Drawings

Postby T.O.R.N.A.D.O » May 8th, 2015, 6:29 pm

The face looks a bit compressed? Or is it just me? Other than that its great!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I need a spriter to help in my All Stars Project.. So if anyone interested, please contact me.
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Rookie Pirate

Postby Sondos » May 8th, 2015, 6:35 pm

Oh nah its cuz of the way i took the pic xD, its not you lol but sankz
Sondos
Pirate Subordinate

Postby Maxlance » May 17th, 2015, 2:56 pm

awesome sondos..the zoro one's way cool !!
Maxlance
Pirate Subordinate

Postby Flash9tk » May 19th, 2015, 12:32 am

Wow. You got good at drawing Sondos!! :D I remember when you first started.
Flash9tk
Pirate Subordinate

Postby Sondos » June 12th, 2017, 2:17 am

Okay.. Before I start.. Going through this thread was very painful.. It was mostly filled with "What the actual hell was wrong with me?" Kind of pain.
I would like to thank everyone for their support despite how shitty those drawings were.
And now, since this stupid school year is finally over.. I thought I should share my drawings for 2016/2017!
I am still a beginner, but I'm proud to say that I could see some improvement.. Here I go!
1. Sakuragi Hanamichi Chibi..

-pretends like I didn't see them hands- *cough*
2. Chibi of an Original Character(Goes by the name of Sayuri)..

3. Megumin from KonoSuba..

Advice: never trust anyone with drawings or art of any kind.
See that ink stain? Yep.
4. Random girl..

5. Messy sketch of OC(Sayuri)..

6. Onodera Kosaki(from Nisekoi)

7. Messy sketch of an OC(Minoru)..

8. Hitoshi Shinsou from Boku no Hero Academia..

I wanted to actually finish this.. But I'm too lazy.. And it was drawn very.. "Meh"-ly anyway..
9. Yoshida Kinshi:

- Jiro:

-Yoshida:

Those three were a part of an English project for a Novel called The Master Puppeteer. I had drawn them for "Bonus marks" and since there wasn't any illustration of how the characters look in the novel.. I based them on how I imagined them! In the end, I didn't get any marks for them.. I even made plushies("puppets") for them! But I guess it doesn't matter anymore..
10. Bovino Lambo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

When I watched it.. I, for some reason, took screenshots every time one of my favorite characters(aka, my babies) appeared.. And I found a screen shot of this scene and kinda changed some stuff in it.. That was actually really fun to do.. xD
11. Another messy sketch of thy OC..

And finally..
12. Taiga and Ryuuji from Toradora!

Coloring this one was simply torture for me. I drew like like two months before I colored it.. After a while, I thought that I should stop being lazy and work on having less WIPs.. That was the worst thing I have ever done.

I still have a lot more.. But those are enough.(for now at least)
Please tell me what you think! :)
Sondos
Pirate Subordinate

Postby Rhino.Freak » June 12th, 2017, 2:26 pm

wow someone's been working hard XD great!
I'll briefly comment on each drawing in the order you posted them.

1. I love this one, the colors are really well done, expressions are well done and overall looks cute. The little background and all adds nice feel to it. One of my favorites.
2. OC character is always really good! The upper half of her body up until her hands are perfect but below that I feel she sort of loses her 'chibiness' and it looks larger in comparison. That's the only little thing I could nitpick about it. Great hair and face, good job!
3. This one is almost perfect, actually it's perfect but I have a little thing to nitpick on, the contrast. The boundaries and outlines are not nearly as well defined as I like. You could use a black pen or even a darker pencil (as I see your other drawings, you do have on :P) but try to go over the outlines after you're done coloring to give it a more polished and refined look. Pretty sure you know that already but still I had to mention. Anatomy, colors, expressions are perfect. Another one of my favs.
4. Perfect face. Really, this is so well done. The only problem here is her hand, fingers too thin and such. But I didn't even notice that at first due to face being so well done! :D Shading on hair is great too!
5. This one is so cool! As this is an OC I believe there was nothing to refer to so the fact that you nailed the perspective and anatomy is great! Excellent!
6. Simple drawing and it's nice but her torso is tooo long XD

7. No complaints here either! Nailed it! :D Please 'finish' this and color it and outline it. It'll look fantastic for sure!
8. Not much to say here, looks fine, but I think his left shoulder (right side of the drawing) appears to be a bit lowered than it should be. Also I think if the face is angled, the insides of his mouth should be too, but that be just an artistic choice so...
9a. OC work again so I'll be a bit more critical. First off, it looks like he has a bit of lazy eyes going on but it's only noticable if you look close enough. Second, I am not really sure if you'll see his left ear from that angle, that much amount of it especially. I LOVE the hair, really well done alongside everything facially. Now lastly his shoulder anatomy looks wrong, I am no expert at all but I think it should be something like this instead http://i.imgur.com/rg0QpPX.png
9b, 9c. No complaints here, well done! I like the shading! :D
10. Something is wrong with his chin and the winked eye is too low. Other than that, its well done and shading is on point! Especially love the hair shading.
11. Wow! Really gooood considering OC. An unusual angle but you nailed it. Since it's an OC I'll try to nitpick a few things:
- The thumb is a bit longer than usual but that'd be super nitpicking.
- Considering how hair is usually split from crown area of the head, according to the angle and how her skull shape is, I think this is how the hair should have been split, I am not an expert so take this piece of advice with a grain of salt.

Would love to see a finished version of this! One of my favorites again!
12. I like the faces, but again I think they have a bit too long torso. Nothing else to complaint about! Did you use water colors?

Needless to say you have improved a lot and I think few of these are better than my current drawings! Keep working hard! And needless to say MOAR DRAWINGS XD
Rhino.Freak
Site Admin

Postby Sondos » April 12th, 2019, 4:33 pm

Oh man! Been such a long time since I last checked this thread(or visited the forum *cough*) but anyway!
Thank you SO much Rhino for all the feedback! I am sorry I am late in my reply >< things have been really hectic.. Although it will hopefully be over soon!(I'll have my final final exam on the 4th of July I think(?))
Now that I am seeing these drawings in these pics, I realize how bad the quality is xD and everything you said is true! I have been working on fixing a lot of stuff(also things which have become bad habits x-x) I have drawn a lot more since that post(and I still am creating) so I will post many of them here soon! Good quality pics =} hopefully xD
I have been, mainly, experimenting with watercolors... Oh and I am also doing digital!(although rarely) which I will post on here as well(although they're seriously bad) I am planning to draw more digital pieces once I finish my exams.
Also been working on drawing guys.. I made a huge mistake only drawing girls ;;;; now I can't draw guys to save my life xD I am still practicing so I'll be showing the progress as well..

Idk if anyone will see this, but whoever does, I hope you've been alright! Miss this forum and the members a lot.. And I wish you all all the best =D
As always, good lick! =}}
Sondos
Pirate Subordinate

Previous

Return to Graphics, Animation and Art