wow someone's been working hard
I'll briefly comment on each drawing in the order you posted them.
1. I love this one, the colors are really well done, expressions are well done and overall looks cute. The little background and all adds nice feel to it. One of my favorites.
2. OC character is always really good! The upper half of her body up until her hands are perfect but below that I feel she sort of loses her 'chibiness' and it looks larger in comparison. That's the only little thing I could nitpick about it. Great hair and face, good job!
3. This one is almost perfect, actually it's perfect but I have a little thing to nitpick on, the contrast. The boundaries and outlines are not nearly as well defined as I like. You could use a black pen or even a darker pencil (as I see your other drawings, you do have on
) but try to go over the outlines after you're done coloring to give it a more polished and refined look. Pretty sure you know that already but still I had to mention. Anatomy, colors, expressions are perfect. Another one of my favs.
4. Perfect face. Really, this is so well done. The only problem here is her hand, fingers too thin and such. But I didn't even notice that at first due to face being so well done!
Shading on hair is great too!
5. This one is so cool! As this is an OC I believe there was nothing to refer to so the fact that you nailed the perspective and anatomy is great! Excellent!
6. Simple drawing and it's nice but her torso is tooo long
7. No complaints here either! Nailed it!
Please 'finish' this and color it and outline it. It'll look fantastic for sure!
8. Not much to say here, looks fine, but I think his left shoulder (right side of the drawing) appears to be a bit lowered than it should be. Also I think if the face is angled, the insides of his mouth should be too, but that be just an artistic choice so...
9a. OC work again so I'll be a bit more critical. First off, it looks like he has a bit of lazy eyes going on but it's only noticable if you look close enough. Second, I am not really sure if you'll see his left ear from that angle, that much amount of it especially. I LOVE the hair, really well done alongside everything facially. Now lastly his shoulder anatomy looks wrong, I am no expert at all but I think it should be something like this instead http://i.imgur.com/rg0QpPX.png
9b, 9c. No complaints here, well done! I like the shading!
10. Something is wrong with his chin and the winked eye is too low. Other than that, its well done and shading is on point! Especially love the hair shading.
11. Wow! Really gooood considering OC. An unusual angle but you nailed it. Since it's an OC I'll try to nitpick a few things:
- The thumb is a bit longer than usual but that'd be super nitpicking.
- Considering how hair is usually split from crown area of the head, according to the angle and how her skull shape is, I think this is how the hair should have been split, I am not an expert so take this piece of advice with a grain of salt.
Would love to see a finished version of this! One of my favorites again!
12. I like the faces, but again I think they have a bit too long torso. Nothing else to complaint about! Did you use water colors?
Needless to say you have improved a lot and I think few of these are better than my current drawings! Keep working hard! And needless to say MOAR DRAWINGS