CONCORD, N.C. -- Kurt Busch was back in his element Thursday

Keep yourself updated. Check out all the official One Piece Adventurous Era progress in this section!

CONCORD, N.C. -- Kurt Busch was back in his element Thursday

Postby carrie567 » July 13th, 2019, 3:30 am

CONCORD, N.C. -- Kurt Busch was back in his element Thursday Busch was in North Carolina for Sprint Cup qualifying -- a welcome return to what he knows best. "I was on the plane ride back and Im like, You know, Im going to be back in my Cup car and be back in the comfort zone," he said. The former Sprint Cup champion has had a split focus all month as he prepares for Sundays Double attempt, hoping to become just the second driver to complete the Indianapolis 500 and the Coca-Cola 600 on the same day. He looked at home Thursday, posting the eighth-fastest speed of 191.042 mph in practice. That didnt hold up in qualifying as Busch ended 28th and failed to advance to the second round of the knockout session. Buschs fastest lap was 189.553 mph, meaning he and his No. 41 team have some work to do before Sunday night much as they have the past few weeks. While they won at Martinsville Speedway in March to seemingly lock up a spot in the 16-driver championship Chase, Busch stands 28th in Sprint Cup points. Busch hasnt finished better than 23rd in the five points races since his win at Martinsville. He didnt practice for last weeks All-Star race, showing up and running "cold turkey." Busch ended up 11th. Some might wonder if Buschs time at Indy is costing him in NASCAR. He says no. "Ive been right there along with the Cup guys," Busch said Busch surprised his shop last week when he returned after rain wiped out a practice day at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. He said team members were startled but "at the same time they were relieved because they know that we have some work to do," he said. "I just wanted to show them my commitment." Despite running laps at Indy the past few weeks, Busch has a difficult time explaining the difference between the disciplines. "Ive had to keep them very separate," said Busch, who wrecked during Mondays practice at Indianapolis and will be in a backup car for the Indy 500. Clint Bowyer said many in the garage area are rooting for Busch at his try for history. "I do believe Kurt has an opportunity to pull that off," Bowyer said. "That would be something to make all of us in this sport pretty proud." Busch is soaking up the experience, and he believes his try can give motorsports a "shot in the arm." When its over, though, he knows hell be ready to try to bring his Stewart-Haas team to the top of Sprint Cup. "Ill be back next week and it will be back to normal," he said. Cheap Jerseys From China . With the team he supported as a child on the verge of reaching the Champions League semifinals for the first time in 19 years, Ba instead scored the goal that knocked them out. Wholesale China Jerseys . -- Dee Ford prefers to keep things simple: Play hard and fast, and let others worry about his NFL draft stock. http://www.wholesalejerseysnfl.net/. The 42-ranked Czech saved seven break points while converting his one chance, and defeated the No. 3 seed in 1 hour 46 minutes. Rosol, who lost in the final in Stuttgart against Roberto Bautista Agut on Sunday, awaits the winner between Philipp Kohlschreiber or 2011 champion Gilles Simon. Cheap Jerseys . “Im not sure well get Melky Cabrera at all,” said Gibbons. The 29-year-old left fielder struggled all season with knee and hamstring problems. Cabrera was first on the disabled list from June 27-July 20 with tendinitis in his left knee. Jerseys NFL Cheap .28 for a combined time of 1:14.70, also an Olympic record. Lee won the gold medal, defending her title from the Vancouver Games.Brisbane, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - A pair of top-three seeds -- Roger Federer and Milos Raonic -- recorded season-opening wins Thursday at the Brisbane International tennis event. The top-seeded Federer rallied from a set and a break down to come back to top game Aussie wild card John Millman 4-6, 6-4, 6-3 in 2 hours, 2 minutes, while the third-seeded Raonic fired 17 aces in rolling past Kazakhstans Mikhail Kukushkin 6-3, 6-4 on the hardcourts at Queensland Tennis Centre. I thought I got quite lucky, Federer said on-court. He [Millman] was playing great tennis until maybe the last couple of games. I had to fight very hard. Credit to him for pushing me to the edge. I didnt play badly, but maybe felt a bit tired at times. The first match of the season you never know quite what to expect. I am sweating like crazy. I aam happy we had a good match and I got through in the end.dddddddddddd Federer lost to Aussie favorite Lleyton Hewitt in last years all-former-No. 1 Brisbane final. His quarterfinal opponent on Friday will be another Aussie wild card, James Duckworth, while Raonic will face Aussie Sam Groth. Meanwhile, Duckworth saved two match points in order to overcome Finnish veteran and 2008 Brisbane runner-up Jarkko Nieminen 4-6, 7-6 (7-5), 6-3 and Groth outlasted Polish qualifier Lukasz Kubot 6-4, 6-7 (2-7), 7-6 (7-3). Fridays other quarters will pit second-seeded U.S. Open runner-up Kei Nishikori against Aussie Bernard Tomic and fourth-seeded 2013 Brisbane runner- up Grigor Dimitrov versus Slovak Martin Klizan. Brisbane serves as a tune-up for the Australian Open, which will begin January 19 in Melbourne. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
carrie567
Pirate Captain

Return to Game Progress