SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four W

Keep yourself updated. Check out all the official One Piece Adventurous Era progress in this section!

SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four W

Postby carrie567 » July 13th, 2019, 3:36 am

SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- Canadas Nicole Vandermade won the Four Winds Invitational on Sunday for her first Symetra Tour title, closing with a 4-under 68 for a one-stroke victory. Vandermade, from Brantford, Ontario, had a 12-under 204 total at Blackthorn Golf Club. The 24-year-old former University of Texas player earned $22,500 to jump from 90th to eighth on the money list with $26,278, with the final top 10 earning 2015 LPGA Tour cards. "Im so grateful to everyone that has been supportive of me for the last two years and for my career." Vandermade said. "This means so much at the moment. It definitely hasnt been the easiest road to get here so I think it makes this moment even sweeter. Im just going to enjoy this." Lee Lopez was second after a 70. Jackie Stoelting and Jaclyn Jansen tied for second at 9 under. Stoelting finished with a 65, and Jansen shot 67. Vandermade had a tap-in eagle on the par-5 16th, followed with a par on the par-3 17th and closed with a bogey on the par-4 18th. "On 16, I knew that it was my moment to be aggressive and I hit a good one," Vandermade said. "On 17, I just missed the green and then chipped it really close, to within a few inches so that was nice to have an easy par. On 18, I drove it in the rough and I just told myself to hit it up there near the green. Unfortunately, I didnt make my par putt, but I didnt need to." Hydro Flask Kaufen Schweiz . He just didnt expect them to be this good. Darrun Hilliard scored 19 points to lead No. 6 Villanova to a dominating 77-59 victory over Georgetown on Saturday, preserving the Wildcats hopes of a No. Hydro Flask Isolierflasche . He has spent much of his adult life trying to give back to his native South Sudan, the war-torn African nation the Cavaliers forward and his family fled when he was a young boy. http://www.hydroflaskflasche.ch/hydro-f ... asche.html. The Kelowna, B.C. rink made the announcement on their facebook page on Thursday night. Hydro Flask Kinder .Mateo Kovacic and Andrea Ranocchia scored for Inter, which had goalkeeper Samir Handanovic to thank for several crucial saves.Its an important victory against a Chievo side which plays well, Mancini said. Hydro Flask Günstig Kaufen . The international synchronized skating competition takes place from January 31 - February 1, 2014, and features 39 teams from 10 countries, in senior, junior, and novice.MIAMI -- First baseman-outfielder Garrett Jones and the Miami Marlins finalized a two-year, $7.75 million contract. Jones, a left-handed hitter, batted .233 with 15 homers and 51 RBIs with Pittsburgh this year. He lost his starting job late in the season and batted only twice in the playoffs. Jones became a free agent when he wasnt offered a contract by the Pirates by the Dec. 2 deadline. The deal was announced Tuessday at the winter meetings.dddddddddddd In 2012, Jones batted .274 with a career-high 27 homers and 86 RBIs. The Marlins also signed catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to a $21 million, three-year deal, and infielder Rafael Furcal signed a $3 million, one-year deal. Jones move could mean popular first baseman Logan Morrison will be traded. Morrison struggled with injuries the past two years. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
carrie567
Pirate Captain

Return to Game Progress