TORONTO - The Toronto Argonauts have named former CFL all-st

Keep yourself updated. Check out all the official One Piece Adventurous Era progress in this section!

TORONTO - The Toronto Argonauts have named former CFL all-st

Postby carrie567 » July 27th, 2019, 3:07 am

TORONTO - The Toronto Argonauts have named former CFL all-star Bryan Chiu as their offensive line coach. Chiu spent his entire 13-year CFL career as a centre with the Montreal Alouettes. He was named a CFL all-star seven times, the leagues outstanding lineman in 2002, and helped the Alouettes earn Grey Cup titles in 2002 and 2009. The Vancouver native retired as a Grey Cup champion before the 2010 season. "I am very excited that Bryan Chiu was available to join our staff," Argos head coach Scott Milanovich said in a statement. "Bryan is a competitor whose 13 years of playing experience and winning approach will prove invaluable to our offensive line." Chiu was most recently a member of the Concordia Stingers coaching staff, serving as offensive line coach and assistant offensive co-ordinator. "I am thrilled for the opportunity to come to Toronto and work with the entire coaching staff, especially Scott Milanovich and (GM) Jim Barker," Chiu said. "These two men were each, at different times, instrumental in the Grey Cup championship teams I was part of as a player. I want to thank the Argonauts organization for believing in me and I look forward to meeting the players and getting to work." Alex Stalock Wild Jersey . In an interview with La Presse this week, the five-time Stanley Cup champion and three-time NHL scoring leader specifically took aim at wingers Thomas Vanek and Max Pacioretty, saying they cant show up in a 7-4 win over the New York Rangers in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference Final and come up empty in Game 6. Joel Eriksson Ek Wild Jersey . Cabrera is hitting .218 with three homers and 16 RBI in 80 games this season. The Padres recalled second baseman Brooks Conrad from Triple-A El Paso to replace Cabrera on the roster. http://www.authenticwildpro.com/Marcus- ... ld-jersey/. Cleary also had two assists and Patrick Eaves added two goals for the Red Wings, who also ousted Phoenix in seven games during the first round of the 2010 postseason. Todd Bertuzzi had a goal and an assist for Detroit, which got a goal apiece from Tomas Holmstrom and Niklas Kronwall and suffered no shortage of offense despite the absences of Henrik Zetterberg and Johan Franzen. Jordan Greenway Wild Jersey . Bach, a 59-year-old German lawyer, was elected Tuesday as president of the International Olympic Committee. He succeeds Jacques Rogge, who stepped down after 12 years. Bach, the longtime favourite, defeated five candidates in a secret ballot for the most influential job in international sports, keeping the presidency in European hands. Matt Dumba Jersey . The Braves optioned outfielder Jose Constanza to Triple-A Gwinnett. As expected, the Braves also called up right-hander Julio Teheran from Gwinnett to start Sundays game and optioned backup catcher J.PHOENIX -- With all the big bats in Colorados lineup, it was Drew Stubbs who provided the biggest swing in the Rockies latest victory. Stubbs hit his first home run of the season, off closer Addison Reed in the ninth inning, to lift Colorado over the Arizona Diamondbacks 5-4 on Tuesday night. Troy Tulowitzki had his second big game in a row in Arizona, hitting a two-run homer to put the Rockies up 4-3 in the sixth. A.J. Pollock tied it with a two-out home run in the eighth. Stubbs, who entered in a double switch in the eighth, hit a 2-2 pitch from Reed (0-2) into the right field seats, his first homer in 43 at-bats this year. He also chased down Eric Chavezs drive in deep centre to end the game. "Coming in and facing their closer, one of their best guys in the back end of the bullpen, you just hope he makes a mistake and you get a good pitch to hit," Stubbs said. "That last one was a slider out over the plate and I was able to put a good swing on it." Reed got ahead 0-2 on Stubbs. "I was feeling good, but once again a terrible slider in the zone," Reed said. "It was supposed to be down and away. I left it over the middle of the plate. He made me pay for it." Boone Logan (1-0) gave up Pollocks homer but got the victory. LaTroy Hawkins allowed two hits in a scoreless ninth for his ninth save. Colorado won its fourth series in a row. "I think right now you see signs of a group that comes together and understands how important it is to win," Tulowitzki said. "I think you see young guys buying in to doing things right to win the game. Thats what weve been trying to accomplish here the last few years, but I think this group has a firm grip on that." The Diamondbacks dropped their fourth straight, all at home, to fall to 2-13 at Chase Field this season. Colorado starter Tyler Chatwood left in the sixth with tightness in his right elbow. Tulowitzki also had a single and scored twice. In the first two games of the series, he is 5 for 6 with five RBIs and two home runs. Hes also walked three times, meaning hes reached base in eight of his nine plate appearances. "Hes in a good place," Colorado manager Walt Weiss said. "Hes hitting the ball all over the field and very hard. Hes a great player." Colorados Nolan Arenado had an RBI single to extend his hitting streak to 19 games, longest in the majjors this season.dddddddddddd. Justin Morneaus RBI triple extended his hitting streak to 13 games. Trailing 3-2, Colorado took the lead with two runs in the sixth. Carlos Gonzalez led off with a double to right, then Tulowitzki hit Mike Bolsingers 0-1 pitch into the swimming pool area beyond the right field fence to make it 4-3. Arizona batters had struck out four straight times when, with two outs in the eighth, Pollock hit Logans 0-1 pitch high off the foul pole in left field to tie it at 4. Arizona scored two in the second. Miguel Montero led off with a double, went to third when Chatwood threw wildly on a pickoff attempt and scored on Aaron Hills sacrifice fly. Chavez walked, then scored from first on Chris Owings two-out double down the left field line. The Rockies tied it with two in the fourth. With two outs, Tulowitzki singled and scored on Morneaus triple to right, where the ball bounced away from Gerardo Parra. Arenado singled up the middle to bring Morneau home. The Diamondbacks regained the lead, 3-2, in the third. Hill doubled with one out and scored when Chavez singled. Bolsinger left after giving up four straight hits to start the sixth, including Gonzalezs leadoff double and Tulowitzkis homer. With runners at first and second and no outs, reliever Oliver Perez got Corey Dickerson to pop out, then struck out Jordan Pacheco and Chatwood. The Diamondbacks loaded the bases against Chatwood with no outs in the sixth and got nothing out of it. Hill walked, Chavez singled and Pollock walked. That brought the Rockies trainer to the mound and ended the night for Chatwood. Chris Martin, in his second major league appearance, got Owings to bounce to third for a force at home, then pinch-hitter Roger Kieschnick struck out and Tony Campana bounced out to third. NOTES: Owings made a spectacular diving catch of Pachecos foul pop behind third base to end the Colorado eighth. ... The Diamondbacks said top pitching prospect Archie Bradley will be shut down for two weeks with a strained right elbow, then will begin a throwing program. Bradley was struggling at 1-4 with a 5.18 ERA for Triple-A Reno. ... In the series finale Wednesday night, Colorado sends Jordan Lyles (3-0, 2.93 ERA) to the mound against Arizonas Josh Collmenter (1-2, 3.38). ... The Rockies are 4-1 with one game left on their road trip to Los Angeles and Phoenix. ' ' '
carrie567
Infamous Pirate

Re: TORONTO - The Toronto Argonauts have named former CFL al

Postby vilkus » July 27th, 2019, 9:05 pm

vilkus
Supernova

Re: TORONTO - The Toronto Argonauts have named former CFL al

Postby vilkus » September 11th, 2019, 5:35 am

vilkus
Supernova

Return to Game Progress