General Game Progress

Keep yourself updated. Check out all the official One Piece Adventurous Era progress in this section!

Re: General Game Progress

Postby ramirezso » February 1st, 2016, 5:54 pm

Sorry for the double post, I don't know where to post it.

I was thinking you could make it. If you wanna make a story mode, if i were you i would create tthat story mode BUT they characters only will have the basic moves except the main characcter, in this case luffy, law and zoro (if you wanna make dressrosa first). So chars like dofla would have: stand, walk, dash, jump, a few atack and 2-3 specials moves (for example) and if you want in a future you can make a whole sheet.

In other hand, I would see perfect if you take donations. Not sure if everyone knows Zxcv earns a living working as spriter. So he has not time enough to make this project. For that reason I think you should open this project to other webs and communities. I could help with you with it with the spanish community for example. Doing that this project will go to another step, getting more serious and I would donate monthly 5-10$. It isn´t so much but if only 100 persons do it monthly it would be 500$ with all the countries you can reach is nothing honestly (1$ per week is nothing).

That's only an idea, but i think you should think big.
ramirezso
Pirate Subordinate

Postby ramirezso » February 4th, 2016, 11:43 pm

Could we know how many actions/animations you have done? Just curiosity :P
ramirezso
Pirate Subordinate

Postby A-Man » February 5th, 2016, 7:39 pm

If you count all those he decided to remake or just tossed them because they weren't good enough when he came to finish them, it's really a lot (for Luffy, he's sneezed about 700 sprites). But if you're asking about those related to Ussop, then pretty much all he has posted so far is what has been done.

But yes, who would you guys like to see for a Logia character next? Monet or Sabo? or someone else?

Dragon5 wrote:Extending hitboxes past the visual suggestion can be good design depending on the situation. It really just falls down to the game feel, which will be further down the line.

I totally agree there.
A-Man
Infamous Pirate

Postby beta96 » February 5th, 2016, 7:43 pm

I suggest the most easiest logia user's after post-time skip.

Caesar Clown. Mainly he is air.
beta96
Pirate Subordinate

Postby A-Man » February 5th, 2016, 7:58 pm

He's become really insignificant though. His play-style might be really interesting with his gastanet techniques and his ability to suck in air which can let opponents' stamina drop fast. BUT, on the other hand, there's been countless theories circulating on Monet being the next strawhat, and I can imagine her being an interesting character too. Sabo too is a character to consider since he's guaranteed to make more appearances further in the storyline, plus we already know lots of his moves from Ace.

Let's see what other people will say.
A-Man
Infamous Pirate

Postby zxcv » February 5th, 2016, 10:07 pm

Sabo I think would be cool

Ceaser would be really easy though

Smoker I like too, would be simple

Monet would add a female to the roster, sanji can fall in love, plus snow/ice effects
zxcv
Team-A Member

Postby ramirezso » February 6th, 2016, 12:26 am

I wouldnt choose Sabo. Im not a hater of him but...meh. Definetly Caesar or Monet are better imo. And they dont need a lot of actions, don't need a full sheet right now.
ramirezso
Pirate Subordinate

Postby Rhino.Freak » February 6th, 2016, 1:40 am

For me, Sabo or Monet. Both works.
Wth Sabo we get to showcase some crazy fire effects and stuff.
Wth Monet, Z mentioned.

Can set up a poll for later :)
Rhino.Freak
Site Admin

Postby riquelme375 » February 6th, 2016, 9:45 am

Honestly, i'm not interested in caesar or monet, and sabo is like a "sorta cool" kinda guy.
Though somehow i'd love to have him in the game.

But something that would be very interesting...
Aokiji? Kizaru?
riquelme375
Pirate Captain

Postby A-Man » February 6th, 2016, 10:11 am

Aokiji might be cool. But Kizaru is really just a speed-of-light-snail or a ninja-turtle; the slowest ever guy with the fastest devil fruit. He'd be fun to play with, but "too elemental" if you see what I mean. He fights entirely dependent on his devil fruit without any skill or whatsoever.
What do you guys think of Crocodile? I really like his logia, and I can imagine him being very fun gameplay wise.
A-Man
Infamous Pirate

Postby zxcv » February 6th, 2016, 10:31 pm

should wait until we see Croc's timeskip outfit before adding him, same with Kizaru
zxcv
Team-A Member

Postby ramirezso » February 7th, 2016, 8:31 pm

Sabo, the poochie :O. He is like Ace or Law. I prefer the bizarre characters. For example Caesar, Franky, Senor Pink, Vergo, etc are amazing.
And if you are gonna make a story mode you should focus in the characters of that arc.
ramirezso
Pirate Subordinate

Postby riquelme375 » February 7th, 2016, 9:48 pm

Croc would be cool imo.
riquelme375
Pirate Captain

Postby Monkey.D.Lima » February 8th, 2016, 12:38 am

Enel or Smoker would be very cool to play with.
Crocodile will probably appear soon, so I think that you guys should wait a little bit.
What happened to Law progress?
Monkey.D.Lima
Pirate Subordinate

Postby beta96 » February 8th, 2016, 5:55 am

I would like to choose Sabo, but I do not choose it because he does not show much on his skill like his hand-to-hand combat technique. He is surely a martial arts fighter and not just Logia user.

I choose Caesar because I thought it will be easy for Team A because his effect are simple and his abilities are varied, from no oxygen to poison gas to exploding gas.

Second, I choose Smoker. Like seriously, he is a freaking badass marine. With his weapon and devil fruit, he will be interisting character. He also can fight without using haki and use his weapon to weaken the devil fruit user.

Third, I would choose Monet or Aokiji. Both of them have the same elements but, Monet abilities seem make her opponent slower unlike aokiji, which make his opponent just freeze.

Four, ehhh caribou. I do not think anyone care for his character unless he show something good since he is now have connection with kaido.

This is only for post time skip.

If I include pre character, I would choose Enel or Kizaru all the way since they are fast. Like 3 second preparation and then 0.5 second attack. Might be overpowered though.
beta96
Pirate Subordinate

Postby zxcv » February 8th, 2016, 6:22 am

Caribou is more like a weaker blackbeard. Both have absorbing/expelling powers, but I would must rather have BB tbh.

Between Ceaser and Smoker, I like smoker more as a character, but ceaser would have a greater variety of moves rather than just smoke.
zxcv
Team-A Member

Postby ramirezso » February 8th, 2016, 9:33 am

That's the point. Lot of good characters (BB is another one) before choosing Sabo or similars xD.
ramirezso
Pirate Subordinate

Postby A-Man » February 8th, 2016, 11:44 am

I think Sabo would be an okay choice too. He has more than just fire attacks. He should be able to fight with his pipe too. Z's already done his Dragon Claw too:

Caribou, I am not sure he's really worth being a playable character. Maybe just a simple support assist trophy thing to be summoned with a denden mushi. He was pwned by everyone and put in a barrel.
A-Man
Infamous Pirate

Postby Evn Gearth » March 12th, 2016, 9:47 am

Can someone PLEASE send me the new version of the game? i really want to play on Gear 4 Luffy Please i'm Begging you ><
Evn Gearth

Postby Rhino.Freak » March 12th, 2016, 10:02 am

Hey welcome to the forum!
Unfortunately there has not been our supposed second release yet. It is taking some time and it will some more. Sorry for inconvenience! Stay tuned!
Rhino.Freak
Site Admin

Postby Danansmith » April 20th, 2016, 6:38 am

Looks really nice! Very cool ! Great work!
popular bubble football:bubble soccer ball
Danansmith

Postby Hustis » July 21st, 2018, 11:51 am

Any word on the second release at this point, RhinoFreak?
Hustis

Postby vilkus » July 27th, 2019, 9:34 pm

vilkus
Supernova

Postby vilkus » September 11th, 2019, 6:04 am

vilkus
Supernova

Previous

Return to Game Progress