New Dragon Ball Anime Series!

Re: New Dragon Ball Anime Series!

Postby Rhino.Freak » November 29th, 2015, 6:58 pm

A great episode! I like how the things are a bit different than the movie and the z fighters vs frieza's army isn't as linear as in movie.
That Tagoma guy is strong and got some role! Can't wait to see him kicking butt of all others in next episode.
Not sure where Goku and Vegeta were sent to but I hope we get to see them transform to ssj blue for the first time! Supposedly at the moment, Vegeta is indeed stronger than Goku.
Rhino.Freak
Site Admin

Postby bashscrazy » December 4th, 2015, 12:56 am

Finally watched Ep 20 and 21

shiii~ instead of killing off Tagoma like in the movie, they kept him alive and made him some next level beast.
bashscrazy
Pirate Captain

Postby A-Man » December 13th, 2015, 6:38 pm

That was a very good episode today. I was sure the guys would have to struggle for the 35 minutes before Goku and Vegeta arrive, but things happened rather quickly. I believe that was necessary for the plot since it was made for a movie, and movies must deliver a saga within a very short amount of time. Seriously though, Gohan has grown too weak :\. I hope he's learnt his lesson and will get back to practicing hereafter.

Vegeta was very cool blasting Ginyu like that. It should've been him who gets to finish off Frieza IMO.
A-Man
Infamous Pirate

Postby Rhino.Freak » December 14th, 2015, 5:22 am

Indeed the episode was great!
I really liked all the conversation between Frieza and others, it was totally on point and I was missing those in the movie.
Gohan has gotten weak but he still has that spark and immense potential in him. Goku was able to sense him in an instant when Gohan was at his peak!
RIP Piccolo tho lol (it doesn't matter, they come back alive anyways).
Rhino.Freak
Site Admin

Postby bashscrazy » December 17th, 2015, 1:42 am

Gohan is most definitely not weak. It was apparently impressive to feel SS3 Goku's power from Earth all the way at Supreme Kai's planet.
Gohan just went Super Saiyan and Goku was able to feel it all the way from Beeru's planet which is waaaaaaaaaay farther. (beerus planet to king kai planet is 26 minutes warp speed. I'm going to assume that Beerus' planet to Earth distance is much greater than Earth to Sacred planet of the Kai's distance which means Gohan's power is still very high).

(Or it could be that feeling the ki is different from living world and other world since Supreme Kai planet is in other world and Beerus' planet is in the living world... so ye)
bashscrazy
Pirate Captain

Postby A-Man » January 20th, 2016, 7:18 am

Nice episode. I didn't watch the movie, so the plot twist with Frieza destroying the planet before he lost was effective. I liked that reference Trunks made at the end. Next episode we start with new content finally.
A-Man
Infamous Pirate

Postby Rhino.Freak » January 24th, 2016, 3:44 pm

Finally new content is here!
Champa/tournament saga starts!
It seems to catch up with manga really fast.
Decent episode with good comedy and story build up.
I'm sad the "super saiyan god super saiyan" argument didn't make it to the anime. That was hilarious.
Rhino.Freak
Site Admin

Postby vilkus » August 2nd, 2019, 7:28 am

vilkus
Infamous Pirate

Postby vilkus » August 8th, 2019, 9:46 am

vilkus
Infamous Pirate

Postby vilkus » August 8th, 2019, 10:19 am